Any customer who violates Lane Crawford Store Operations Policies which can be found at https://portal.LCJG.com/supplier for Hong Kong SAR and for China, abuses Lane Crawford Returns Policy (including without limitation demonstrating a high incidence of returns of merchandise (“Merchandise”) after purchase), or engages in inappropriate behaviour (including without limitation abuse of Lane Crawford staff), or illegal activities (including parallel importing or passing off of Merchandise purchased at Lane Crawford) may suffer the following consequences:
- The customer may be blacklisted by Lane Crawford;
- Lane Crawford may not accept future orders from the customer in-store and/or online;
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, Lane Crawford may decline the customer’s request to return or exchange any Merchandise;
- If the customer is a holder of the Privilege Cards, he/she may be disqualified from the Privilege Programme; or
- If the customer is not a holder of the Privilege Cards, he/she may be barred from joining the Privilege Programme.
The decision as to whether a customer has violated Lane Crawford Store Operations Policies or abused Lane Crawford Returns Policy or engaged in inappropriate behaviour remains within Lane Crawford’s sole discretion. Suspected illegal activities will be referred to Lane Crawford’s legal department for further investigation and action.