We may share your personal data with the related companies of LCJG Limited and its subsidiaries located within or outside Hong Kong for the purposes set out in the section “How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?” above.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes set out in the section “How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?” above, when mandated by law and in compliance with Hong Kong’s Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”) or other applicable laws.
- Courier and other goods delivery services;
- Email, SMS and other digital notification services;
- Telecom companies (e.g. for providing in-store Wi-Fi services);
- Google, Facebook and other advertising networks (for the matching of your personal data with their database in order to send you our direct marketing materials through, e.g., your Google and/or Facebook account(s));
- credit reference and fraud-prevention agencies (e.g. for performing appropriate anti-fraud checks, such as credit / identity checks); and
- Data analytics and hackathon service providers and agencies (for the purposes stated in the section “How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?” above), to whom we will only send anonymised data and then only for the purposes in the section “How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use” above.
We may also sell your personal data to third parties for their own purposes where permitted by applicable laws.
If our business or any part of it is put up for sale, sold or integrated with another business, personal data may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser and their advisers and will be passed to the ultimate new owners of the business.