Terms & Conditions
- The Donation Period is from August 1 to October 16, 2018, both days inclusive (“Donation Period”) at Lane Crawford ifc mall, Lane Crawford Canton Road, Lane Crawford Times Square and Lane Crawford Pacific Place home store (“Lane Crawford Stores”).
- During the Donation Period, Lane Crawford Stores welcome Lane Crawford Programme members (“Members”) to donate their pre-loved luxury goods (“Pre-Loved Luxury Goods”) (see guidelines in clause 3) to LUXARITY, a social initiative of The Lane Crawford Joyce Group that supports conscious consumption, health and well-being, and education – the Pre-Loved Luxury Goods will be resold in a pop-up sales in November 2018.
For Member’s information - LUXARITY partners with Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition to sponsor grants for products and solutions that address social and environmental challenges across the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals: #12 Responsible Consumption & Production, #4 Health & Well-being & #3 Quality Education.
- Lane Crawford Stores and LUXARITY encourage Members’ donations of Pre-Loved Luxury Goods that have been gently used from the following categories: luxury clothes, accessories and leather goods for men, women and kids, from designer labels and major luxury fashion houses. Upon acceptance of these Pre-Loved Luxury Goods, Members can earn 3,000 Lane Crawford reward points for each piece of designer clothing donated, and up to 30,000 Lane Crawford reward points max from this initiative.
- Lane Crawford Store staff members and the Concierge team will record Member’s details and Membership account information when the donation is made. A collection receipt will also be issued to the member when donation is made.
- Members will receive the Lane Crawford reward points in November 2018 (if clothes are accepted during Donation Period from August 1 to August 30) and February 2019 ( if clothes are accepted during Donation Period from September 1 to October 16).
- Members cannot take back the Pre-Loved Luxury Goods that they have donated.
- Lane Crawford may change any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- For the purpose of assisting LUXARITY to raise funds, Lane Crawford and LUXARITY have the sole discretion and final right to decide their acceptance of Pre-Loved Luxury Goods.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of LCJG Limited, the holding company of Lane Crawford shall be final. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR and any dispute shall be referred to the Courts of Hong Kong SAR.
Should Members have any questions of these Terms and Conditions, please contact Lane Crawford Customer Care team at +852 2118 2288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.