We hope you and your loved ones are staying well.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in Hong Kong we have put in place a set of protocols and safety measures to prioritise the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers. We would like to share what we are doing to create a safe shopping experience for you at all Lane Crawford stores.
• We have separated our store staff, Concierge and support staff into two teams with staff working two days on and two days off. There is no contact between the teams to ensure the containment of infection, should a member of our store team fall ill or be exposed to an individual who is infected
• All staff have their temperature taken upon entry to store and wear a mask provided by the company, at all times
• Hand sanitiser is provided for staff and customers at main entrances, the Concierge desk, and at our Private and Platinum Suites
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the stores, including our back office and staff rooms
• All staff who handle credit and cash payments will wear gloves or sanitise their hands before accepting card and cash, and after returning the card or cash to customers
• All staff serving food and beverages in our Suites will wear gloves
To ensure the wellbeing of all who enter our stores, we ask for your understanding and support for the following:
• During this period, customers are kindly asked to refrain from visiting our stores and/or Private and Platinum suites for 14 days following their return to Hong Kong from anywhere in the world. At all our store and Suite entrances, customers will be politely asked if they have returned to Hong Kong within the past two weeks. If this is indeed the case, they will not be granted access to the store
• We kindly request all customers to have their temperature checked upon entry to our stores. Any customer registering a temperature of more than 37.5 degrees, will be kindly advised to leave the store and seek medical assistance
• Some of our store entrances may be temporarily closed to facilitate temperature checking during this period, we apologise for any inconvenience
• Should any customer be kindly asked to leave the store due to a high temperature reading or because they have returned to Hong Kong within the past 14 days, our staff will be only too happy to provide styling sessions via call, Whatsapp, Facetime or Wechat; send items directly to our customer’s homes; and help with online shopping
• We kindly request that all customers wear a mask while in store as a courtesy to staff and all other customers
• At this time, we have suspended most of our beauty treatments and services
We are delighted to offer the following services:
• Next day delivery on all orders placed before 11am Sunday to Friday at Lanecrawford.com; Saturday orders will be delivered Monday
• Our Personal Styling team is on hand for styling sessions and consultations via Whatsapp, FaceTime, or WeChat of your choice. They can curate a selection of styles from the latest collections, personalised for you, and delivered directly to your home for your convenience. Please contact our Customer Care team at +852 2118 2288 or on email@example.com to book your appointment
• Please note our store operating hours have been adjusted during this period to 11am - 8pm daily
Take care and keep safe.
The Lane Crawford Team