Dear Friends and Members of the Lane Crawford family,
We hope you and your loved ones are staying well.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in Hong Kong earlier in the year, we have put in place a set of protocols and safety measures to prioritise the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
As the situation has evolved, we have continually updated and revised our procedures, and we would like to share what we are doing to create a safe shopping experience for you at all Lane Crawford stores in this current phase.
• All staff have their temperature taken upon entry to store and wear a mask provided by the company, at all times.
• Hand sanitiser is provided for staff and customers at main entrances, the Concierge desk, and at our Private and Platinum Suites.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the stores, including our back office and staff rooms.
• All staff who handle credit and cash payments will wear gloves or sanitise their hands before accepting card and cash, and after returning the card or cash to customers.
• We have suspended our door to door delivery to high risk areas. For delivery to residential building with confirmed case of COVID-19, customers will be informed to pick up the delivery at the entrance of the building. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
To ensure the wellbeing of all who enter our stores, we ask for your understanding and support for the following:
• We kindly request all customers to have their temperature checked upon entry to our stores. Any customer registering a temperature of more than 37.5 degrees, will be kindly advised to leave the store and seek medical assistance.
• Some of our store entrances may be temporarily closed to facilitate temperature checking during this period, we apologise for any inconvenience.
• We also request any customers who experience continuous cough, shortness of breath or are generally unwell to refrain from visiting our stores and seek medical assistance.
• During this period, customers are kindly asked to refrain from visiting our stores and/or Private and Platinum suites for 14 days following their return to Hong Kong from anywhere in the world. At all our store and suite entrances, customers will be politely asked if they have returned to Hong Kong within the past two weeks. If this is indeed the case, they will not be granted access to the store.
• Should any customer be asked to leave the store due to reasons above, our staff will be only too happy to provide styling sessions via call, Whatsapp, Facetime or Wechat; send items directly to our customer’s homes. We can also help customers with online shopping.
• All customers and visitors must wear a mask at all times, in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance.
• We offer limited beauty services in store are taking stringent measures to maintain the highest standards of hygiene at all times at the beauty counters.
We have implemented below preventative measures for our beauty services:
• Customers are required to wear a mask upon arrival and dispose this into a paper bag provided.
• All our staff will thoroughly wash their hands before and after each appointment. They are required to wear a face mask at all times when serving customers.
• All testers and tools are cleaned and sanitised before and after each application from every customer, such as:
o Makeup brushes are cleaned with spray brush cleanser on the paper towel before every application. Our staff will only tap or shake off excess product and never blow it off to avoid contamination.
o Pencils are sanitised with a clean sharpener and alcohol wipe before each use.
o Pressed powder cosmetics are cleaned by misting with sanitizer over the top layer of product or misting with a cotton pad to sanitize.
o Lipsticks are sanitised with alcohol wipes and certain lipsticks will be scraped with a clean applicator onto a palette for application with a brush or applicator.
• All our staff are required to wear gloves during sanitation of cabins between treatments and cleaning of counters at the end of the day.
We are delighted to offer the following services for you to shop your way, anytime, anywhere:
• Three day delivery on all orders to Hong Kong Island & Kowloon placed before 10am Sunday to Friday at Lanecrawford.com; Four day delivery on all orders to New Territories placed before 10am Sunday to Friday; Saturday orders will be delivered Wednesday.
• Our Personal Styling team is on hand for styling sessions and consultations via Whatsapp, FaceTime, or WeChat – whichever is best for you. The team can curate a selection of styles from the latest collections, personalised for you, and delivered directly to your home for your convenience. Please contact our Customer Care team at +852 2118 2288 or on email@example.com to book your appointment.
• Please note our store operating hours have been adjusted during this period to 11am - 8pm Monday to Wednesday & 11am – 9pm Thursday to Sunday.
Take care, and we look forward to keeping you updated on our services and safety measures.
The Lane Crawford Team