As a new round of social-distancing measures have been put in place, many of us find ourselves spending more time at home. From at-home spa treatments to building Lego sets, we list the top activities to enjoy indoors by ourselves, or with family.
1. Build a new Lego project
2. Catch up on the latest Netflix series
3. Master the art of mahjong
4. Battle it out with arcade games
5. Have a relaxing spa day at home
6. Attend online yoga classes
7. Follow a guided meditation
8. Learn to play a new song
9. Learn to edit photos and videos
10. Enjoy an afternoon tea at home
Shop our edit to create more fun moments at home.
Want a quick history lesson? See also: Lane Crawford presents Yuet Tung China Works