Dear Friends and Members of the Lane Crawford family,
We hope you and your loved ones are staying well.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 earlier in the year, we have put in place a set of protocols and safety measures to prioritise the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
As the situation has evolved, we have continually updated and revised our procedures, and we would like to share what we are doing to create a safe shopping experience for you at all Lane Crawford stores in this current phase.
• All staff have their temperature taken upon entry to store and wear a mask provided by the company, at all times.
• Hand sanitiser is provided for staff and customers at main entrances, the Concierge desk, and at our Private and Platinum Suites.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the stores, including our back office and staff rooms.
• All staff who handle credit and cash payments will wear gloves or sanitise their hands before accepting card and cash, and after returning the card or cash to customers.
• All staff serving food and beverages in our Suites will wear gloves.
To ensure the wellbeing of all who enter our stores, we ask for your understanding and support for the following:
• We kindly request all customers to have their temperature checked upon entry to our stores. Any customer registering a temperature of more than 37.5 degrees, will be kindly advised to leave the store and seek medical assistance.
• Some of our store entrances may be temporarily closed to facilitate temperature checking during this period, we apologise for any inconvenience.
• Should any customer be asked to leave the store due to a high temperature reading, our staff will be only too happy to provide styling sessions via call, Facetime or Wechat; send items directly to our customer’s homes; Of course, we can also help customers with online shopping.
• We request that all customers wear a mask while in store as a courtesy to staff and all other customers.
We will take additional precautionary measures as per the guidelines from the public health authority to reduce the risk of physical contacts amid the beauty treatments and services.
For the wellbeing of our customers and staff, we require all beauty brands in our store to follow the highest hygiene standards:
• Alcohol-based disinfectant must be applied before any contact with customer’s skin.
• Staff must disinfect counters and all surfaces before opening up.
• To ensure the store hygiene in business hours, all counters and surfaces are cleaned at regular intervals with alcohol-based disinfectant/other standard detergent.
• All tools are disinfected after every appointment. (Beauty puffs and cotton swabs can be used only once)
To ensure the safety of customers and staff, we kindly request our customers to:
• Clean your hands with sanitizers before any treatment or service.
• Wear a mask when receiving any treatment if possible.
• Use and try beauty products by yourself with beauty puffs/cotton swabs or cosmetic brush provided by the staff.
• Sign a Health Statement prepared by our legal office before any service to clarify that for the last 14 days you have not:
o Visited Hubei Province or any other place that requires a self-quarantine period as stipulated by government orders, or had close contacts with any person who is quarantined by the government or who shall be quarantined as stipulated or who is under self-quarantine as per government requirements.
o Had fever, cough, sore throat, breathing difficulty or any other respiratory symptoms related to COVID-19. And confirm a beauty treatment is appropriate for your current physical condition.
Should any customer or visitor refuses to sign the Health Statement: form, the staff providing the service is authorized to refuse their entry to the store/counter or refuse to provide any beauty services. In the case of any dispute, Lane Crawford reserves the right to make the final decision.
We are delighted to offer the following services for you to shop your way, anytime, anywhere:
• Complimentary, next day delivery on all orders placed before 11am Sunday to Friday at Lanecrawford.com.cn; orders placed on a Saturday will be delivered Monday.
• Our Personal Styling team is on hand for styling sessions and consultations via WeChat – whichever is best for you. The team can curate a selection of styles from the latest collections, personalised for you, and delivered directly to your home for your convenience. Please contact our Customer Care team at +86 400 120 1483 or on email@example.com to book your appointment.
Take care, and we will keep you updated on our services and safety measures.
The Lane Crawford Team